My Blog List

Snag my Blinkie

Photobucket Photobucket

MY SISTERHOOD SITE

Stores I Stalk

BLOGS I LOVE

ADDICTIVE PLEASURES Snag Me!
Photobucket



Views

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Saturday, June 18, 2011

postheadericon American Beauty



American Beauty

(This is my first time tutting a set so please be gentle lol )
Supplies Needed


Scrap by:Jens Sweet Temptations which can be found here:

Tube of choice Im using Keith Garvey which can be found here:

Font of Choice

Eye Candy(optional)

Vix mask with you can DL here:

This is a quickie but I think it will make a cute forum sig.

Open a new image 650 x 250

Chooaw flood fill tool and choose a shade of blue to fill with. 

Open tube of choice and pick one of the closeups. Copy and paste as a new layer twice as i have. Mirror. 
Adjust hue and saturation and make one blue and one red as I have. Add drop shadow. 

Next go to image add borders. top left right and bottom all should be 10. I made the first border white. 
Do previous steps again and choose the color as blue. 

Using magic wand select the blue layer. 
Go to effects choose reflection effect and choice the kaleidoscope and choose a pattern you would
like to use around your sig.

With border still selected go to effects 3-D effects and choose inner bevel with these settings
Bevel-2 
smoothness 0
depth 5
ambience 0
shininess 0
angel 315 
intensity 50
elavation 30

Hit ok. Select none.

Open balloons 1 2 and 3. Resize all three by 150 copy and paste in a cluster as I have. Adding drop shadow
as you go. 

Open bow 5. Resize by 125. Copy and paste as a new layer over the balloons as I have . Add drop shadow. 


Open brads 2 and 3 resize by 200 copy and paste in each bottom corner as I have. Add drop shadow. 

Choose a font and type out American Beauty. Place it at the bottom of the tag. Add drop shadow. 

Finally open up tube of choice again and choose the smaller of them and place in the center as I have. Add drop
shadow. 

Put copyright info on you tag and your done!



If you want to make a avatar to go with it use these settings. 

New image 150x150. 
Open tube of choice copy and paste as a new layer. Change the color as I have.

Next go to image add borders. top left right and bottom all should be 10. I made the first border white. 
Do previous steps again and choose the color as blue.


Using magic wand select the blue layer. 
Go to effects choose reflection effect and choice the kaleidoscope and choose a pattern you would
like to use around your sig.

With border still selected go to effects 3-D effects and choose inner bevel with these settings
Bevel-2 
smoothness 0
depth 5
ambience 0
shininess 0
angel 315 
intensity 50
elavation 30

Hit ok. Select none.

Use tube of choice copy and paste as a new layer. 

Choose a font and add the initial of choice. 

Add copyright and your done!

Thanks so much for coming by and trying my tut!

My tut is just a guide please feel free to make it your own.

The possibilities are endless with this kit!
Hugs
Vikkey

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Vikkey Edwards
Hi there! I am the mom of two great kids John David who is 11 and a daughter Cierra who is 10. I have been married to the love of my life for almost 11 years now. I have been in PSP for about 2 years now and im loving it! Thanks to a very special friend who pushed me to write tuts! Loves ya girlie! That's about it from me. Want to know anything else please feel free to ask me.! Want to contact me or show me the results of one of my tuts please email me @ tutsbyvikkey@yahoo.com
View my complete profile

I AM A CT OF

ADDICTIVE PLEASURES



Followers

License I have

Susan Wolcott MPT Ismael Rac CILM PTE PFD CDO

Give a yell!


ShoutMix chat widget

Forums I Love