My Blog List

Snag my Blinkie

Photobucket Photobucket

MY SISTERHOOD SITE

Stores I Stalk

BLOGS I LOVE

ADDICTIVE PLEASURES Snag Me!
Photobucket



Views

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

postheadericon My Rapunzel



My Rapunzel
Supplies
Scrapping Mar Scrap Kit:Enchanted Princess

Tube of Choice Im using Tony Tzanoikakis which you can buy at PTE  HERE:

Font of Choice
Eye Candy(optional)


Open new image 600x600
Open Enchanted Princess25 resize by 600 copy and paste as a new layer.

Choose magic wand click inside frame  selections modify expand by 8.

Open paper 3 copy and paste as a new layer.
Selections invert delete. DO NOT SELECT NONE YET.Drag paper under frames.

Open Castle resize by 500 copy and paste on top of your frame. Selection invert delete. I changed the opacity of the castle to 50%.

Open enchanted princess50 resize by 200 copy and paste under your frame as I have making sure you can see it on the inside of your frame. Add drop shadow.

Open enchanted princess 51 and 52 resize by 200 copy and paste on each outer side of the frame as I have.

Open enchantedPrincess59 resize by 300 copy and paste as a new layer toward the bottom of your frames.Add drop shadow.

Open enchantedPrincess61 resize by 200 copy and paste as a new layer right above enchantedPrincess59.Add drop shadow.

Open enchantedPrincess60 resize by 200 copy and paste as a new layer above enchantedPrincess61.Add drop shadow.
Open enchanted princess49 resize by 200 copy and paste as a new layer on each leg of the frame.

Open enchanted princess48 resize by 150 copy and paste as a new layer on top of enchanted princess49.

Open enchanted princess47 resize by 100 copy and paste as a new layer on top of enchanted princess48.
Add drop shadow's.
Finally
Open enchanted princess18 resize by 200 copy and paste as a new layer on top of the frame.Add drop shadow.

Thats it your finished with your tag. :)

Open your choice of tube copy and paste as a new layer In the middle of your frame
. Add drop shadow.
Add artist copyright info add name layers merge and your done!
My tut is just a guide you can totally make it your own!
Thanks again for trying my tuts!
Vikkey 

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Vikkey Edwards
Hi there! I am the mom of two great kids John David who is 11 and a daughter Cierra who is 10. I have been married to the love of my life for almost 11 years now. I have been in PSP for about 2 years now and im loving it! Thanks to a very special friend who pushed me to write tuts! Loves ya girlie! That's about it from me. Want to know anything else please feel free to ask me.! Want to contact me or show me the results of one of my tuts please email me @ tutsbyvikkey@yahoo.com
View my complete profile

I AM A CT OF

ADDICTIVE PLEASURES



Followers

License I have

Susan Wolcott MPT Ismael Rac CILM PTE PFD CDO

Give a yell!


ShoutMix chat widget

Forums I Love