My Blog List

Snag my Blinkie

Photobucket Photobucket

MY SISTERHOOD SITE

Stores I Stalk

BLOGS I LOVE

ADDICTIVE PLEASURES Snag Me!
Photobucket



Views

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

postheadericon Momma's Butterfly

 
Supplies
Scrapkit By Butterfly Kisses Scraps
Mommas Kit here: http://bkscraps.blogspot.com/
Tube of Choice Im Keith Garvey you can buy at PTE HERE: 
Font of Choice
Eye Candy(optional)
Vix mask with you can DL here:http://www.freewebs.com/vixpsp/masks.htm

Open new image 600x600
Open paper 13 copy and paste as a new layer.Raster new mask layer from image Vix Mask414
Hit ok. Layers merge group.
Open Frame 2 resize 500 Copy and paste as a new layer.
Select magic wand click frame modify expand by 5. Open paper01 Selections invert delete drag paper under frame.Open Flower 2 Image resize 200.Copy and paste at the bottom on each side as i have.Add drop shadow. Open Brad 03 resize by 150 copy and paste on top of your flowers at bottom.
Open lil flower02 copy and paste on top of each brad add drop shadow as you go.
Open glitterSplay and drag under your frames.
Open leaves02 resize by 125 copy and paste use raster deform to turn sideways. Duplicate mirror and place at bottom of frame under the flowers.
OPen bow 01 resize by 126 copy and paste at top corners of frame. Add drop shadow.
Open sparkles 1 AND 2 and place around your tag to make it kinda pop.
Open butterfly 2 resize by 200 copy and paste on top of leaves in center as I have.Drop shadow.
Open your tube as place how you want it.
(To put tube in background as I have select frame layer magic wand and select as if your going to paste a paper.Copy and paste tube in selected boxes.Selections invert and delete.I changed the opacity to 52.)
You can add as many elements as you want the possibilites are endless. Remember to add drop shadow.
Finally open tube of choice copy paste add artist copyright info if needed add name layers merge and your done!My tut is just a guide you can totally make it your own!
Thanks again for trying my tuts!
Vikkey

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Vikkey Edwards
Hi there! I am the mom of two great kids John David who is 11 and a daughter Cierra who is 10. I have been married to the love of my life for almost 11 years now. I have been in PSP for about 2 years now and im loving it! Thanks to a very special friend who pushed me to write tuts! Loves ya girlie! That's about it from me. Want to know anything else please feel free to ask me.! Want to contact me or show me the results of one of my tuts please email me @ tutsbyvikkey@yahoo.com
View my complete profile

I AM A CT OF

ADDICTIVE PLEASURES



Followers

License I have

Susan Wolcott MPT Ismael Rac CILM PTE PFD CDO

Give a yell!


ShoutMix chat widget

Forums I Love